Tamil Nadu Public Distribution System Services TNPDS Smart Card Status Check Online: All we know that the Central and State governments are trying to make everything such as services and applications under different schemes via online using digital technologies. The Indian government uses digital technologies widely to apply ration cards and all deal with ration card related services online. TNPDS Smart Card Status Check in Online is the easy way to know your ration card application status via tnpds gov in.
Tnpds ration card will be available in digital format. In this article, you will learn all about smart ration cards. At the end of this article, you will get to know how to apply Tamil Nadu smart ration card online, how to download a smart ration card in Tamilnadu, you can do tnpds smart card status check online, view the beneficiary list, benefits, etc.
TNPDS Smart Card Status Check Online
In this post, you will learn how to check Tamil Nadu PDS smart card status online easily. If you have already applied for the smart ration card then you must wait for some day. However, you can easily check TN smart ration card status online with the help of Tamilnadu Public Distribution System Services official portal tnpds.gov.in.
- Open your browser and visit tnpds.gov.in.
- Now you would need to choose the “Smart Card Application Services” option.
- Now click on the link “Smart Card Application Status“.
- Enter the Unique Number generated during the time for form submitting.
- Now you will see the status of your smart card status.
I do understand that you have reached this page to know all about TNPDS such as how to apply Tamilnadu smart ration card, Tamil Nadu smart ration card address change, new application, etc. No worries, you will find the answers for all queries.
Types of TNPDS Smart Ration Card
There are a total 4 types of ration cards available under the Tamil Nadu Public Distribution System. There are,
Light Green Card – This card holder can get rice and all other things.
White Smart Ration Card – The beneficiary of this card will get 3 KG extra sugar than the fixed quota.
No Commodity Smart Ration Card – This card holders are not entitled to take any things from the ration shops.
Khaki Ration Card – This type of smart ration card is for the people who serve in the state police up to the Inspector rank.
What are the Documents Required to Apply for TNPDS Smart Card Online?
You should have some documents and ID proof in order to apply smart ration card in Tamil Nadu. Below are the list of required documents for an applicant in order to apply online. Make sure that you have all required documents to apply for the Tamilnadu Smart Ration Card 2022.
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- Passport Size Photograph
- Electricity Bill
- Bank Passbook
- Income Certificate
How to Apply TNPDS Smart Ration Card in 2022?
Below are the simple steps to follow in order to apply for a new smart ration card in Tamil Nadu 2022.
- Open the official portal of TNPDS @ https://www.tnpds.gov.in
- Now click on “Smart Card Application Services“.
- Click on the button “Apply for New Smart Card“.
- You would need to fill all required details and upload all needed documents.
- You are now good to submit the application form and a “Smart Card Number” will be generated.
- Take a print and keep it for future use and reference.
How to Make Changes in TNPDS Smart Card Status Check Online?
It is very common that everyone might have a situation to edit or change some details in the ration card. In order to change or add information please follow this step on how to add or edit name or information in TNPDS Smart Card Status Check Online.
- visit the official portal of TNPDS @ www.tnpds.gov.in
- Select “Smart Card Related Services“.
- Now you would need to choose the option you would like to edit.
- Now enter your registered mobile phone number.
- An application form will appear on your screen.
- Now you are free to edit or add details on it.
Important Details of TNPDS
- TNPDS official Website – www.tnpds.gov.in
- TNPDS Smart Ration Card Help line Number – 1967/1800-425-5901
What are the Benefits of TNPDS Smart Ration Card?
There are several objectives by using the smart card in Tamilnadu. Those are,
- The fraudulent practices will be prevented.
- Paper cost will be avoided.
- The resident information will be authentic.
- Implementing a smart or digital ration card will give transparency to the residents.
- The online smart ration card will be less time consuming.
- Applying for a smart ration card online in Tamil Nadu is very simple.
- Anyone can apply for a TNPDS smart card with the basic documents.
How to Add a Member in your Smart Ration Card in Tamil Nadu?
- Go to the official portal of TNPDS www.tnpds.gov.in.
- The homepage of TNPDS will be opened.
- Now click on the “Add Member” link.
- A new page will pop-up and you will need to provide your registered mobile number and captcha code.
- Now you will see a form will open on your screen.
- You would need to upload the required documents in order to add a new family member in your Tamilnadu smart ration card.
- Click on Submit.
How to Change Address in Smart Ration Card Online in Tamil Nadu?
- Open the official portal of Food Supply and Consumer Protection of Tamil Nadu Government – tnpds.gov.in
- Click on “Change Address” link in the home screen.
- You would need to provide your registered mobile number and captcha code in order to login into.
- Provide all required details and upload the required documents.
- Click on Submit to change your address in the Smart ration card in Tamil Nadu.
How to Remove a Family Member from a Smart Ration Card in Tamil Nadu?
- Browse to the official website of Tamil Nadu Ration card website www.tnpds.gov.in
- You will see a link to “Remove Family Members“.
- Click on it and provide the registered mobile number with Captcha code.
- You will see a new form pop-up.
- Now you will have to upload all required documents in order to remove family member from the smart ration card.
- Click on Submit to complete the process.
How to Register a Complaint on TNPDS?
If you want to file a complaint about smart ration cards in the Tamil Nadu Public Distribution System portal, you would need to follow the simple steps.
- Go to the official site of TNPDS tnpds.gov.in
- On the left side of the homepage, you will find the ” Register a Complaint” option.
- Provide the details such as Name, Registered mobile name, Email id and Complaint Description.
- Click on “Submit“.
How to Reprint Smart Card and Status?
You may need to reprint your Smart ration card status sometimes. Below is the simple way to reprint a smart card.
- Open the official website of Tamil Nadu ration card www.tnpds.gov.in.
- On the right side, you will see “Reprint Smart Card”.
- You will see two options: “Reprint Smart Card” and “Reprint Smart Card Status”.
- After clicking this link, you would need to provide your mobile number and captcha code.
- Click on submit to know the tnpds smart card status check online.
What details can be changed in the TNPDS ration card?
By accessing the official website of TNPDS, you can change the below given details.
- Apply for a New Smart Card
- Smart Card Application Status
- Resubmit Application
- Reprint Smart Card
- Add Member
- Change of Address
- Family Head Member Change
- Remove Family Member
- Android & iOS App
How to Download TNPDS Mobile App?
You can easily download TNPDS app for Android and iOS users. The links are below:
TNPDS Help desk Contact Number
If you have any queries related to the smart ration card in Tamil Nadu then you may contact them as shown below.
TNPDS toll free number – 1967 or 1800-425-5901
Send SMS to 9773904050 from your registered mobile with TNPDS.
- PDS <Space> 101 – Item Details at Fair Price Store.
- PDS <Space> 102 – Fair Price Outlet (Opened/Closed).
- type PDS <Space> 107 – For a complaint of payment amount
Important Links To Track TNPDS Smart Ration Card Tamil Nadu
TN Smart Ration Card Online Registration
TN Smart Ration card status
Corrections of Details (Name, Age, etc.,) in smart ration card
Status of Request
Add Member in card
Change Sugar Card to Rice Card
Change of Address in card
Family Head Member Change
Remove Family Member from the ration card
Card Surrender / Cancellation for ration card
Card Related Service Request Status
We have provided all information related to the TNPDS smart ration card online. If you need more information or have any issue then you can contact TNPDS in the given contact number. You can email them to Food Supply and Consumer Protection, Government of Tamil Nadu.
- Helpline Number- 1967 or 18004255901
- Email Id- email@example.com
Thanks for reading and please share this article if you think it’s worth reading.