In this page, you will learn PM Kisan registration 2023 for Rs 2000 at pmkisan.gov.in. The date of the pm kisan registration of 2023 has been extended for eligible farmers. So the farmers who qualify for the scheme can apply with the help of this article. PM Kisan is an abbreviation of “Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana”. This wonderful scheme is launched by the Indian Government to help the eligible farmers. You will get all required information on PM Kisan Registration 2023, pm kisan status, pm kisan samman nidhi, pm kisan beneficiary status using pmkisan.gov.in portal.
PM Kisan Registration 2023 (PM Kisan Status)
The good news is that the Pradhan Mantri Samman Nidhi Yojana Registration last date may be extended to 30-09-2023 (You’re highly advised to check with the official portal) . So the eligible farmers who have not yet registered with PM kisan Samman Nidhi can apply using the official website of PM kisan registration (pmkisan.gov.in). This wonderful scheme of farmers was launched by Piysh Goyal, the Cabinet Minister of the Government of India. The PM Kisan scheme was started in February 2019 (during 2019 Interim Union Budget of India).
The eligible farmers will get benefits of this scheme. Under the PM kisan scheme, the farmers will get Rs.6000 as 3 installments by the “Direct Benefit Transfer“. Keep reading this article to know about PM kisan application status and pm kisan scheme benefits.
What is Pradhan Mantri Samman Nidhi Yojana?
This wonderful scheme Pradhan Mantri Samman Nidhi Yojana is launched by the Government of India to help the farmers financially. The motto of the pm kisan scheme is to provide minimum support by the Indian government. The Pradhan Mantri Samman Nidhi Yojana scheme is inspired by the “Rythu Bandhu” Scheme which is run by the “Government of Telangana”.
PMKSN was established on 1 February 2019 with a budget of Rs 75,000 crore (equivalent to Rs 790 billion or US$10 billion in 2020). You may check the official website pmkisan.gov.in of “Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare” for more information. In this scheme, Rs 6000 per year will be paid directly to the bank accounts to the eligible farmers in three installments.
For 2018-19, Rs 20,000 Crore was allocated for this scheme. For the year 2019-20 the scheme has been revised for over 2 crore farmers to get benefits. Now the coverage of this scheme has been increased to around 15 crores beneficiaries (by allocating Rs 87,217,50 Crore by the Central Government of India.
Below is the overview of Pardhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi i.e. PM Kisan scheme.
pm kisan gov in Registration (pmkisan.gov.in)If you are an eligible farmer to get Rs 6000 from the PMKSN scheme then you may visit the official website for PMKSN. We have given step by step process to fill application form of pm kisan to get Rs 2000 at pmkisan.gov.in portal.
The PMKSNY scheme benefited approximately 3 million eligible farmers until 2022. However, there are many farmers not yet registered with PM kisan Samman Nidhi. The application form of pm kisan available in the official website pm kisan.gov.in.
PM Kisan Registration
According to the PMKSNY scheme each farmer gets a total of 6 thousand rupees into 3 instalments like Rs 2000 each. The first installment of pm kisan money will be paid in April, the second installment is followed by August and the final installment will be paid during December. All eligible farmers will associate their ID card i.e., Aadhar card along with the registration link to prove their identity as a farmer of India. So that the fund will be deposited to the farmer’s bank account directly.
Eligibility Criteria of PM Kisan.gov.in Registration
Individual farmers must meet the below said eligibility criteria to register or apply for the Pardhan Mandtri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana which is known as PM Kisan scheme.
- The farmer’s or landowner’s name must be in the government records.
- The Farmer must have a caste certificate such as SC/ST/OBC.
- Farmers must have the basic documents to apply for a pm kisan such as Aadhar card, a bank account and bank book, a mobile number.
- Farmers must hold the land information.
- pm kisan.gov.in registration document
Farmers who want to register for PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana must have the following documents to proceed further.
- The original land related papers.
- Bank account passbook of the applicant
- Voter ID Card
- Passport Size Photograph
- Identity Card
- Base Card
- Driving Licence Certificate (if any)
- All other details relating to the Land
- Residence Certificate
- The applicant (farmer) must own at least two hectares of land to apply for pm kishan scheme. It is mandatory.
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Benefits
- The farmers will get financial support and security.
- All eligible farmers will get rs.2000 3 times as a total of Rs.6000 per year.
- Farmers will have an opportunity to learn digital skills when apply for pm kisan registration via pmkisan.gov.in.
- Also farmers will take a complete advantage of this scheme through purchasing seeds and agricultural accessories provided by the Government of India.
How to apply for the pm kisan scheme?
Do you have no idea on how to apply for pm kisan yojana? Here is the simple step by step procedure to register with PMKSNY scheme.
Steps to apply for PM Kisan Registration:
- Go to the office website of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana @ www.pmkisan.gov.in
- Once the homepage of PM kisan is opened, you’ll see the “Farmers Corner” box on the right side.
- Now you will see “New Farmer Registration”.
- Now you will be taken to the next screen where you would need to provide all required information.
How to Check PM Kisan Beneficiary Status on pm kisan.gov.in?
PM kisan beneficiary status will be available on the portal of PM kisan. Currently, the 11th installment of PM kisan beneficiary status is available on the pm kisan site. Farmers can visit the official website of pm kisan @ pmkisan.gov.in .
Steps to check PM Kisan Beneficiary Status:
- Visit official website at pmkisan.gov.in.
- Now you will be directed to the homepage of pm kisan.
- You will see “Farmers Corner” on the right side of this page.
- You will see the link for “Beneficiary List”.
- Here the farmers have to provide all required details such as Aadhar number, account number, mobile number, etc, and click on “Get Data” button.
- Now the Beneficiary state will be displayed on the screen.
- You should now verify all information with the Aadhar card to ensure the information matches.
How to find a farmer’s name on the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yogajana Beneficiary List.
- Go to the official portal of pm kisan samman nidhi pmkisan.gov.in.
- Now navigate to the “Farmers Corner” section and you will be redirected to another page.
- Following that you need to provide all required information like state, district, sub-district, village and home address.
- Now click on the “Get Report” button.
- Now the list of pm kisan beneficiaries will be displayed.
- You’re asked to enter your name.
- You can easily check whether you name is available in the pm kisan beneficiary list.
How to Download PM Kisan Mobile Application?
Below is the simple steps to download PM Kisan mobile app.
- Visit the official website of PMKSN at www.pmkisan.gov.in
- You will be redirected to the homepage of pmkisan.
- In the right side, you will see “Farmer’s Corner” where you can see “Download PMKISAN Mobile App”.
- Once you have clicked on the link, you will be redirected to the “Google Play Store” to download pm kisan app.
- Now download and install the app.
- Open pm kisan samman nidhi yojana app and you will see all features available.
You can directly access all features from your mobile app now.
PM Kisan eKYC Update, KYC Status and Last Date
You must comply with eKYC to get PM kisan samman nidhi yojana. Farmers who do not comply with the EKYC requirements, will not be eligible to get Rs 2000 installment of the PMKSNY.
What is PM Kisan eKYC?
EKYC or Electronic Know Your Customer is the basic process to apply for PM kisan installment. PM kisan is a central government project which is operated by the Indian Government.
Under this scheme, the eligible land owners or farmers get annual income of Rs.6,000. This amount will be paid in 3 quarters as Rs.2000 for every four months.
The eligible farmers will receive this money directly to their bank accounts.
How to update eKYC or check eKYC status?
Below is the simple step by step procedure to check eKYC status or update eKYC on pm kisan.
- Go to the official website of pm kisan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Now you will see ‘eKYC’ in the right corner under the “Farmers Corner”section“.
- Once you have opened it, you may need to provide your Aadhaar number with OTP to validate.
- Just provide all required details to update eKYC in pm kisan website.
- Once you have confirmed with the OTP, your pm kisan ekyc update process is done.
Conclusion on PM Kisan Registration
We hope, after reading this post, you will have a clear understanding on pm kisan registration in 2023 and how to update pm kisan ekyc, how to download pm kisan mobile app, how to check ekyc status and how to find a farmer’s name in the pm kisan beneficiary list.
Thanks for reading.
Leave a Reply