Lifecoin: Do you believe, you can earn money by walking? Yes, Lifecoin Walking App is the trending news now as people are making money while they walk. LifeCoin App for Android and iPhone helps the people to earn rewards for walking. Get paid for walk with each and every verified step. You will earn for each step you put and it can be redeemed for amazing gift cards and rewards.
What is LifeCoin – Rewards for Walking
You can earn rewards by walking, running or even hiking. LifeCoin is a popular reward app that converts your steps into Rewards or LifeCoins. You can easily redeem your earned Lifecoins into gift cards, rewards, gadgets, etc.
LifeCoin is a popular Walking App to earn rewards for Walking. Life Coin is a Health & Fitness app launched by Azumio Inc. It has got 5* through 12,600 reviews and feedback on the App store. The latest version of Azumio Lifecoin app download is 5.158.
Lifecoin App Download.
The Lifecoin app is available on Google Store and App Store as well. In order to have a smooth experience by using the Life coin app, it is important to know how to use the APk or Apk MOD file.
Once you have downloaded from Google Play Store or App Store to your device, you will see .APK files are the raw files of an Android app similar to how .exe is for Windows.
The APK means Android Package Kit. It is the package file format used by the Android OS (operating system0 for distribution and installation of mobile apps.
How do I install LifeCoin App – Rewards for Walking?
I will show you below how to install the Life Coin app on your mobile device. Rewards for Walking.apk app on your Phone.
- Once you have downloaded the Life Coin App, you need to follow below steps to complete Life Coin app installation.
- Allow Third Party apps on your device.
- To install the LifeCoin walking app, you must make sure that third party apps settings are currently enabled as an installation source.
- Just Go to Menu > Settings > Security > and check Unknown Sources to allow your phone to install apps from sources other than the Google Play Store.
- On Android 8.0 Oreo, rather than check a global setting to allow installation from unknown sources.
- Now, you will be prompted to allow your browser or file manager to install APKs the first time you attempt.
- Go to the File manager or browser location, you will need to locate the LifeCoin APK file – Rewards for Walking.apk file you just downloaded.
- If you prefer, you can also download a file manager app here so you can easily find files on your Android device.
- Once you have located the LifeCoin – Rewards for Walking.apk file, click it and it will start the normal installation process.
- Tap “Yes” when prompted for anything. However, be sure to read all on-screen prompts.
That’s to enjoy walking and earn a reward.
LifeCoin App Overview – Rewards for Walking v5.158
Release date: 2019-01-29
File size: 182.50 MB
Current version: 5.158
Developer: Azumio Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 11.0 or later. or Android KitKat 4.4, Lollipop 5.0, Marshmallow 6.0, Nougat 7.0, Oreo 8.0, Android Pie 9.0, Quince Tart 10, Red velvet cake 11, Snow cone 12 or above.
Earn rewards by walking, running, or hiking
LifeCoin is a reward app that converts your outdoor steps into rewards or LifeCoins. It allows you to redeem them for gift cards, gadgets,etc.
Download the LifeCoin app, start walking, start earning and get rewarded with redeemable gifts.
Every time you walk outdoors and log mileage outside, LifeCoin automatically counts your steps and converts them into LifeCoins to earn rewards.
How Lifecoin works?
1. Do an outdoor activity you enjoy like walk, run, hike – Life Coin App recognizes the steps and mileage you take.
2. Accumulate LifeCoins – Life Coin app installed on your mobile device will automatically tracks the amount of coins you earn.
3. Redeem LifeCoins for rewards – Get gift cards, gadgets, discount codes, and more!
Download LifeCoin App
Below is the download location of Lifecoin App.
Also Read: Free Fire Redeem Code Today
We have provided all information related to LifeCoin app to download earn money for walking. Thanks for reading and please share this article.