Harvest Moon: The Winds of Anthos is an upcoming intersting game by Natsume to celebrate the 25th Anniversary of Harvest Moon. It is the 6th game that is going to be created solely by Natsume. The game harvest moon the winds of anthos first began being teased on 6th December, 2022 with a crossword puzzle hinting at a new game, followed by a screenshot of a night sky with no context.
This was followed by Natsume promptly spelling out the location -Anthos one letter at a time daily starting from December 8 to December 13 – until the logo was ultimately revealed on 14th December 2022.
Natsume would then remain silent about this game and related news until 14th March 2023 where they would announce a -Week of Anthos. Starting the following day there is a daily reveal about the game – including two screenshots / day, those details about gameplay, and hints of new and returning features of this game.
Harvest Moon The Winds of Anthos
Natsume has shared some interesting screenshots and updated news of Harvest Moon: The Winds of Anthos. This will be the newest entry in the Harvest Moon game series, and it will launch in the second half of 2023. The game screenshots show what the characters, gameplay and environments look like. It also brings back characters of this game such as the Harvest Sprites and the Harvest Goddess.
In Harvest Moon: The Winds of Anthos, the game player will live in the titular land of Anthos as per the game. Ten years prior to the main story, a huge-volcanic eruption forced the Harvest Sprites and the Harvest Goddess -use their powers to save people.
Though the damage was really very minimal and there weren’t many casualties there, this has left Anthos split up and the people divided. Part of the Harvest Moon gameplay will be exploring five different towns, which all have their own unique terrain and seasons of games, as well as meeting the people there.
Harvest Moon The Winds of Anthos is due to be released in Summer of 2023.
Harvest Moon: The Windows of Anthos – Gameplay
- Discover five unique towns with their own seasons, terrain, and villagers!
- Explore the world of Anthos while searching for Harvest Wisps, wild animals, mines and more!
- Care for livestock such as cows, sheep, chickens, and more, and earn bonuses on your farm for keeping a variety of animals!
- Woo five different bachelors and five different bachelorettes! Marry whoever your heart desires!
- Keep pets such as cats, dogs, parakeets, wolves, and more!
- Doc Jr. is back with a new and improved Expando-Farm that lets you easily move your farm around the land of Anthos!
- Cook multiple dishes in your kitchen at the same time.