Download Facebook Video 2023 – Facebook is one of the most used social media networks in the world. Using Facebook you can post photos, texts and videos. Media development helps the people to use Facebook through video for entertainment, communication, education tutorials, remote classes and many other purposes. However, you may be in a situation that you want to download a video from Facebook to your PC for your own use. Everyone wants to know how to download video from Facebook to your computer. It’s true, there is no option called “Download’ button on Facebook to save your favourite video on your computer. No worries, in this guide, you’ll learn about FB video downloaders for PC, iPhone and Android.
How to Download Facebook Videos?
Fortunately, there are some proven ways to save Facebook videos successfully to your computer. You have three easy ways to download videos from Facebook to the computer like browser extension, online video downloader and using a reliable Facebook video downloader app.
All these methods need the video URL to download with different methods of downloading. These Facebook video download methods need a video downloader or extension. Also, you may see unwanted issues like annoying ads during Facebook video downloading.
This article shows you how to download Facebook videos in HD (High Definition) with the help of various tools and video downloaders. Although Facebook offers a “Save Video” option for each video that only allow to save the video in the “Saved Posts” section with the Facebook platform. So its not possible to have access to the video outside of Facebook. Unless you download Facebook video directly to your computer, you won’t access it out of Facebook.
How to Download FB Videos on PC?
- Open your internet browser and log in to Facebook.
- Now go to your favourite video you want to download and open it.
- You’ll find the three dots on the right top corner of the window.
- Select the “Copy Link” option.
- Now go to “fdown.net” site and paste the copied link in the provided place.
- Finally, click on the Download button.
- You’ll see many options to start downloading and choose your favourite option to download the video.
- Now click on save to download Facebook video directly to your computer.
How to Download Facebook Video on Android Device?
- Open Facebook and go to the video that you want to download.
- Now click on the 3 dots of your video post.
- Now you’ll find many options including “Copy Link” option in the menu.
- Select Copy Link Option.
- The copied video link from Facebook will be populated in the app automatically.
- You will see the punch of download options listed in the app.
- Now just click the download button located next to your preferred video quality.
- The Facebook video download will start now.
- Once the download is completed, you’ll find your video in your photo gallery on your android mobile device.
Related: How to make money from Facebook?
How to Download Facebook Video on iPhone?
- Open Facebook on your iPhone.
- Now launch the video you want to download from Facebook.
- Below the video post, you’ll find the share button and click on it.
- Now click on the “Copy Link” option from the drop-down menu.
- Open Firefox browser on your iPhone and browse fdown.net.
- Paste the copied video link in the field and hit on “Download”.
- Now you’ll see a bunch of download options.
- Now select the download button.
- You’ll see an another page opens just the Facebook video.
- Now long press the video and tab on the “Download Now” button.
Free Facebook Video Downloaders Online
There are many tools to download Facebook videos online. You may test all these Facebook video downloaders and choose your favourite one.
Download Videos From Facebook with EaseUS Video Downloader
One of the easiest ways to download Facebook Video is using EaseUS Video Downloader. Here is the simple steps to download Facebook video through EaseUS Facebook video downloader.
- Open EaseUS Video Downloader and then go to “Downloader“.
- Now click on the “Add URL“.
- Paste the Facebook video URL into the box and then click on “Confirm” button.
- Choose your favourite and preferred format and video quality. Click on the “Download” button to start downloading Facebook video to your computer directly.
- Once the download is completed, you can open and check your Facebook video.
How to Save Facebook Video using Online Service?
- Go to the Facebook video post that you want to download.
- Now Right-click on the video and click on “Copy video URL at current time”.
- Now open getfvid.com and paste the URL in the address bar.
- Click on the “Download” button and choose your preferable video quality.
- Finally, you can choose an option to save Facebook video directly to your computer.
Save Facebook Video with Browser Extension
- Go to the Chrome Web Store to add Video Downloader For FB.
- Now download and install browser extension in your browser and restart your browser to take effect.
- Now go to Facebook and play the video post you want to download.
- You can hover over the video and you will easily find a “Download” button.
- Now you’re good to save the Facebook video on your PC.
How to Download Facebook Video directly to your computer?
- Open Facebook and go to the video post.
- Now Right-click on the video and choose the “Copy video URL at current time” option.
- Now paste the copied URL in your internet browser’s address bar.
- Just change from “www” to “M” and hit enter.
- Now play the video.
- Right-click on the video and choose “Developer Console“.
- Using the developer console in the left top, inspect the video element.
- Now copy the video URL which appears in the box and paste the same into a new tab and hit enter.
- Now Right-click on the video and click on “Save Video As” to download your Facebook video on your PC.
What is the easiest way to download Facebook Videos in 2022?
As we discussed, there are many best ways to download Facebook videos. However, the best way to download a Facebook video is based on your need.
Some people would like to download Facebook videos using VideoGrabber or DownloadHaven Facebook downloader tools. Using these tools, you can choose the exact time period for which you would like to download. Also they offer many features like splitting a single video into multiple parts which helps you to download the video quickly.
Netflix and Hulu are the easiest way to download videos from Facebook as they offer a variety of content if you compare with Facebook. If you do so, you would need to sign up for a subscription and would need to search for a specific Facebook video you like to watch.
Why Do We Download Facebook Videos?
There are many reasons and benefits to downloading Facebook videos. Those are,
- You can watch the downloaded video in the offline mode. So it’s very useful when you travel in the flight or where you have no internet access.
- You can save the Facebook video to watch later. So you do not need to wait until you have free time to watch.
- You can share the downloaded video to your friends with the different social media networks.
FAQs on How to Download FB Videos on PC, Android and iPhone
Below are some common questions asked related to Facebook video download.
How to download FB videos on PC, iPhone and Android device?
To download FB videos on Pc or mobile device, you must use a video downloading app. You may find many popular Facebook video downloader tools in the market like MX Player and VLC Player. Once you’ve downloaded and installed the Facebook video downloader app or tool, launch it and search for the Facebook video you would like to download.
Once you’ve found your favourite video to download from Facebook, tab on it and click on “Save As” from the drop-down menu option.
Now you need to choose the location on your computer or phone where you want to save the file and then tab on “Save“. Now, you’re good to start watching the downloaded Facebook video.
How can I download Facebook videos on mobile?
There are two easy ways to download FB videos on your mobile device.
- Use the Facebook app on your mobile phone.
- You can use 3rd party app to access Facebook videos.
The key is, you would need to find the best fb video download app that best fit for you.
How to use a Facebook video downloader?
The simple way to use a Facebook video downloader is, you need to create an account with Facebook. Now you can add the video downloader as a Facebook page and then click on the “Download Videos Link” in the top right corner of the page.
Now you can select the videos you want to download and choose where you want to save it.
What is the quickest way to download Facebook videos?
The easiest way to download a Facebook video is primarily based on the your computer and internet speed or connection.
Also based on the video quality like 4K or HD your download time will vary.
How to download a Facebook Live Video?
If you want to download a live Facebook video, you need to go to the Facebook Live page and click on the “Download” (blue colour) button which is located in the top right corner.
After this, you can choose where you want to store the Facebook video.